About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, October 13, 2008

random quiz found on Myspace

[Marital Status]Single
[Shoe size]8
[Parents still together]yes
[Siblings]yes, 3
[Pets]3 cats
FAVORITES
[Color]pink
[Number]7
[Animal] dog
[Drinks] Hot chocolate
[Soda] Barqs Root Beer and Inca Kola
[Book] The Four Agreements
[Flower] purple
DO YOU
[Color your hair?] sometimes
[Twirl your hair?] yes
[Have tattoos?] no
[Have Piercings?] just a single hole in each ear
[Cheat on tests/homework?] nope
[Drink/Smoke?] not anymore
[Like roller coasters?] too much like airplane turbulence
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Absolutely!
[Want more piercings?] no
[Like cleaning?] only when I smoke pot (which I don't do anymore)
[Write in cursive or print?] print
[Own a web cam?] no
[Know how to drive?] yes but not safely
[Own a cell phone?] couple
[Ever get off the damn computer?] rarely
HAVE Y0U EVER
[Been in a fist fight?] took martial arts, so yes
[Considered a life of crime?] see below
[Considered being a hooker?] think it would be fun but I'm too picky sexually to make it work
[Lied to someone?] not in years, I am as honest as they come
[Been in love?] yes
[Made out with JUST a friend?] I'm not going to kiss and tell!
[Been in lust?] daily
[Used someone] no
[Been used?] yes
[Been cheated on?] it's the norm in my relationships
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] when I was 14--and he really deserved it!
[Stolen anything?] no
[Held a gun] yes, I love guns
CURRENTS
[Current clothing] tweety bird pajamas
[Current mood] melancholy
[Current taste] simple and/or outrageous
[What you currently smell like] the veggie wrap I just finished eating
[Current hair] messy, just rolled out of bed
[Current thing I ought to be doing] working out at the gym -- will go after I finish this survey now that I feel guilty
[Current cd in stereo] The Dresden Dolls
[Last book you read] The Ethical Slut
[Last movie you saw] Zeitgeist Addendum (www.zeitgeistmovie.com)
[Last thing you ate] veggie wrap
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Dracose
[Do drugs?] no
[Believe there is life on other planets?] yes
Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] yes
[Read the newspaper?] rarely
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yes
[Believe in miracles?] yes
[Do well in school?] yes, always in top of class
[Wear hats] of course, they are made for bad hair days
[Hate yourself?] occasionally
[Have an obsession?] absolutely, I have OCD!
[Collect anything?] star bills
[Have a best friend?] yes, Sceamac
[Close friends?] a handful
[Like your handwriting?] no, that's why I print everything
[Care about looks] vanity keeps me from being fat
LOVE LIFE
[First crush] Jason
[First kiss] Stephanie -- oops, tricked into kissing and telling!
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] yes
[Do you believe in "the one?"] yes
[Are you a tease?] absolutely!
[Too shy to make the first move?] Not at all! if I haven't made the first move I'm either uninterested or not ready yet.
ARE Y0U A
[Daydreamer] more of a realist but trying to get my daydreaming back -- it's the fountain of youth!
[Bitch/Asshole] I have my days
[sarcastic] yes, but it just comes out of nowhere
[Angel] 1/2
[Devil] 1/2
[Shy] depends on the circumstances
[Talkative] very much so when with friends

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!