About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Silly quiz from COSA18

Appearance:
I think I'm ugly sometimes. Ugly, no. Unattractive, yes.
I have many scars. No.
I tan easily. In a tanning bed.
I wish my hair was a different color. Sometimes, and usually I go for it!
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color. Are you kidding me? I've got friends who've never seen my natural hair!
I have a tattoo. Nope! Tattoos are not feminine.
I am self-conscious about my appearance.Isn't everyone?
I have/I've got braces. No, although I would like Invisalign.
I'd get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.I don't trust "free".
I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger. More than I can count but it never gets old. *wink*
I have more than 2 piercings. No.
I have piercings in places besides my ears. No.


Family/Home Life:
I've sworn at my parents. Not even once.
I've been kicked out of the house. Lol...
My parents are together. ...and married to each other.
I have a sibling less than one year old. Ewwwww..
I want to have kids someday. Absolutely, however I may settle for my new puppy.
I have children. Just my pets.


Embarrassment:
Slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation. ??!?! Of course not.
Some Disney movies still make me cry. Been too long. I'll have to watch one to see..
I've snorted while laughing. Don't think so.
I've laughed so hard I've cried. ...and peed my pants
I've glued my hand to something. Itself?
I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose. Not a pretty sight
I've had my trousers rip in public. Unfortunately


Health:
I was born with a disease/impairment. Does ADD count?
I've had stitches. Maybe
I've broken a bone. Left pinky toe
I've had my tonsils removed. Why does this happen?
I've sat in a doctor's office with a friend. Of course, I'm a good friend.
I've had my wisdom teeth removed. Yes. Expensive and didn't help the crowding. :(
I've had a serious surgery. Define "serious". J/k.
I've been in hospital for over a week. Not for myself but I have while visiting.
I've had chicken pox. Yep.


Traveling:
I've driven over 200 miles in one day. I've driven 1000 miles once, and 500-700 miles several times.
I've been on a plane. Duh..
I've been to Canada. Not yet
I've been to Australia. Not yet
I've been to Japan. 2003
I've been to America. North and Central.
I've been to England. Not yet, closest I've been is France.
I've been to Africa. Not yet. Although this may be my next tourism spot.
I've been to Spain. Not yet


Experiences:
I've been lost in my city. Oh yeah....
I've seen a shooting star. Mmmm-hmmm
I've wished on a shooting star. Yes, didn't work.
I've seen a meteor shower. I wish.
I've thought I seen a comet. "I've thought I seen" - Really!? I just can't answer that.
I've gone out in public in my pajamas. I buy pajamas to go out in. I usually sleep with just a bra on.
I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator. I still remember the last time. *kiss*
I've been skydiving. Doubt I ever will since I've heard that it will hurt my breasts.
I've gone skinny dipping. As an adult?
I've played spin the bottle. Ironically, no.
I've crashed a car. Would replying yes make me "at fault"?
I've been skiing. Only twice.
I've been in a play. 5th grade
I've met someone in person from the internet. Several. I'm into "computer geeks".
I've caught a snowflake on my tongue. Yes
I've seen the Northern Lights. Maybe while stoned. *sigh*
I've sat on a roof top at night. And had sex too!
I've played chicken. No.
I've played a prank on someone. Who hasn't?
I've ridden in a taxi. Today even!
I've eaten sushi. Mikuni's in Sacramento has the BEST SUSHI in the world.
I've been snowboarding. No but I have been wakeboarding and couldn't stay above water.


Relationships:
I'm single. Yes
I'm in a relationship. I think so
I'm engaged. No
I'm married. No
I'm seeing someone. "Seeing"? No.
I've gone on a blind date. Lot's of times
I miss someone right now. Yes
I have a fear of abandonment. Not anymore
I've been divorced. I'm a statistic.
I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. And lied about it too! :(
I've told someone I liked them when I didn't. No. Honesty even when it hurts.
I've told someone I didn't like them when I did. No. Honesty even when it hurts.
I've kept something from a past relationship. I have lots of gifts and other mementos which I keep. I don't steal (unlike some people).


Honesty/Crime:
I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't. Don't think so. But if I did I would've confessed.
I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't. Oh yes
I am keeping a secret from someone. Maybe even me! :-p
I've cheated while playing a game. Nah, takes away the sport factor. I like to win fairly.
I've run a red light. And received a ticket in the mail.
I've been suspended from school. My fault
I've witnessed a crime. Yes
I've been in a fight. "I'm a lover, not a fighter."
I've been arrested. Hence why I quit drinking.